Saturday, September 02, 2006

Atlantis Cruise - Cannes!

The first port of call on our cruise was Cannes, France.

Have I already mentioned how fabulous the views from our balcony were? And how much cuter is Miguel when flanked by the French Riviera?



Since the ship couldn't dock at Cannes, we had to climb aboard one of these little tenders for the trip to shore.












This is me fresh off the tender, with our ship in the background.



Miguel really seems at home on the Cote d'Azur, doesn't he?
Part of our Cannes walking tour.
Even the trash receptacles in Cannes have panache!
Me in front of the Grand Auditorium, where most of the main events take place during the annual Film Festival.



Back on the ship, Miguel and I attended the Dog Tag party. Everyone wore a sticker indicating their availability: red = off limits; yellow = I need to think about it; green = available. (I wore TWO green stickers, obviously. ) This photo of me is horrendous, but what can you do?

No comments: