Thursday, August 10, 2006

July 2006

Well, I've been a bit delinquent in keeping up with my blog, so here's a quick photographic summary of the highlights of July 2006: a bit of Fire Island fabulousness, a touch of niece & nephew adorableness, and a pinch of getting-together-with-old-friends reunionness.


Me, S.T.Y., Mr. Monte & Corey at Low Tea -- or is it the newest Benetton ad?

Me, Rachelle & Tommy Tom armed with cosmos at Sip 'n' Twirl

The view from the Top of the Rock looking east

The Swarovski chandelier at Top of the Rock in the shape of an inverted Rockefeller Center -- very trippy.

Michael & Bruce (visiting from Minneapolis) and me on a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park -- do I know how to be a third wheel or what?

Mark & Rob (visiting from Toledo, center & right) with their new best bud Mark from Brooklyn (left) at High Tea -- just before it all got really messy.

Richard, me and Susan having dinner at Pastis. 9 years ago, we all worked together in the legal dept at Sotheby's -- I wonder if they'd give me my job back... ;-)

My sis-in-law Kim and my parents at the beach in Port Jeff, LI -- my mom obviously thinks she's Jackie O.

My brother Tim and nephew Timmy Jay -- how cute is he?!?!?!

Me and my niece Maya -- how cute is she?!?!?!

No comments: