Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mykonos! (Part II)

On account of my "incident" with the scooter, I had to take public transportation to get to the beach the next day. (Miguel kept his scooter and met me at the beach.) After taking a bus from Mykonos town to a nearby beach, I transferred to the boat/water taxi that would then take me to Super Paradise. It was actually really nice to get to see the island of Mykonos from the vantage of the sea.

My eyes are sorta closed in this photo, but it's the only one of me on the boat, so I had to include it here.




Approaching Super Paradise Beach (you can even see the really steep road where I had my scooter incident)


Miguel and me with some of our new BFF's at Pierros, the biggest gay bar in Mykonos town.






Miguel with an extraordinarily affectionate nurse from Bologna whose name I've already forgotten...

No comments: