Sunday, October 15, 2006

Beginnings & Endings!

The night before I left for my last weekend in Fire Island (*sniff*), I was hanging at O'Hurley's, an Irish pub a couple of blocks from my apartment. Surprisingly, the bar has proved to be one of my regular haunts these days, and it gets an astonishing array of folks coming through from all walks of life and from all over the world. I met these two very cool guys from Holland, Francois and Hans. Here's a pic of me with Hans and Franz below -- aren't they hunky?!?! Unfortunately, they each have a wife and kids at home, but hey, what happens at O'Hurley's, stays at O'Hurley's, right? ;-)






The next day is was off to Fire Island for our very last weekend of the season. It was a pretty low-key weekend, and sadly I didn't really get any good ceremonial group photos of the housemates or anything, but obviously we'll all carry with us some amazing memories of the Summer of '06!



No comments: