Friday, December 01, 2006

November re-cap!

Okay, so I ´ve been pretty delinquent with the blog and now I´ve just arrived in South America, where I´ve promised to be as regular with updates as internet access will permit. But first, a quick re-cap of November:


Fire Island 2006 reunion in honor of Miguel´s birthday! He looks pretty good for a septuagenarian, no?


Then Christine and I moved a bunch of her stuff down to her sister Irene´s apartment in Philly (where Irene is a med school student at UPenn). We had a fun night out in Philly and Christine and I stayed over before the three of us had brunch together at Sabrina´s the next morning.












Then Sarah Madigan celebrated her birthday with a Karaoke blowout in Korea-town. Here´s Sarah (clearly experiencing some form of mic-induced rapture) with her girlfriend Joanna.



This is Sarah´s friend Huff and his girlfirend. I have a totally inappropriate crush on him, but he´ll never know...

This is obviously not Christine´s first time on top of a table with a mic in her hand...











And on to my going-away bash: the Sweeney Sayonara! Here are a few pics from a fun night at The Ritz in Hell´s Kitchen. Do I travel with a gorgeous crowd, or what???





No comments: