Sunday, May 06, 2007

Kerri's Wedding

On May 5, my kick-ass cousin Kerri Ann tied the knot with her beau, Robin. I was still slightly deranged from only having just returned from Australia, but that may have only added to my enjoyment of the wedding. ;-)


The happy couple at the reception.


Me, my cousin Laura (Kerri's sister), Aunt Maureen and cousin Terence


As much of my immediate family as could make it: me, Kim & Tim, MaryBeth, Dad & Mom, and Tommy. Unfortunately, Tommy's wife Malgosia couldn't attend, nor could my brother Patrick make the trip from Michigan. (I'm pretty easy to pick out in this bright purple shirt, aren't I?)


Terence and me


MaryBeth, Tommy, my uncle Denis and me


Tommy, Timmy and me. 3 of 4 the brothers -- hopefully, next time Patrick will be able to make it, too.


Here are me and Tommy in the foreground, with some of our cousins standing behind us: Bryan, Jackie, Eddie, Jamie & Karen.
As always, it was great to see everyone, but the time goes by so fast!!!

No comments: