Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And now a word from our sponsor...

I am mid-way through my 7-night tour of the Galapagos Islands, and without any exaggeration, I can honestly say it is the most unbelieveable thing I have ever done. Ever.


I finally got the blog entry regarding Bogota up, but in keeping with the proper chronology, I backdated it a bit, so you will need to scroll down to see it. I will do the same with Quito, and then there will be a bunch of entries regarding the Galapagos. I hope to update re: Quito by Sunday evening (the next time I will have internet access), and also get some Galapagos stuff up by then, as well.


In the meantime, here's some Galapagos stuff to get you going (I took all these pics in the last couple of days!)


7 comments:

Christine said...

please bring the sea lion pup back to new york. (and i assume that you were able to dog-nap the dancing poodle per my request)

Rob Sweeney said...

I am slipping the sea lion pup into my satchel now, together with a baby bottle filled with milk and a rattle. He should be fine for the trip. And I expect that he and the dancing poodle will become fast friends...

Stacy said...

sea lion pup will be living in my bathtub. dancing poodle will be entertaining guests in my living room. you can throw in some boobies to match the decor in my bedroom...

Unknown said...

Where are you and where are you going.

Rob Sweeney said...

I am here and I am going there. ("here" = Guayaquil, Ecuador; and "there" = Montevideo, Uruguay next.) Does that help, Lil Guy?

Anonymous said...

I hope you're bringing home enough for all of us! I really want one! and really, really need to quit banking!!!

Rob Sweeney said...

Okay, my backpack is now crammed full of sea lion pups. I just have to keep them all fed and entertained for the next few weeks and then somehow manage to clear Customs en route back to NYC. Shouldn't be a problem.