Saturday, January 20, 2007

Galapagos Day 7: SCUBA Diving near Chinese Hat Island, continued!

Again, thanks to Eric for taking these photos on this dive!


Poisonous stone fish


Sea lion and me



Galapagos Striped Damselfish. One of these fish actually charged me and nipped my finger as I was passing along the reef. They’re really small, but very aggressive apparently, and I could feel the bite right through my glove.


Not sure what kind of fish this is, but the colors are amazing, no?


Sea lion in motion!


Damselfish, Coral, Pencil Urchin, etc.


Me swimming through a canyon about 90 feet below the surface

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!! I hope can take pictures like those in the Galapagos diving cruise I'm planning to do for next summer... did you use a special cam? where did you buy it?