Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Itinerary Break and Roraima Flashback!

Just in case you guys are curious about what’s coming up next, here’s the tentative skinny on my plans for the next 11 weeks (I sort of feel like the traveling gnome):

1/1 – 1/4: Medellin, Colombia
1/4 – 1/10: Bogota, Colombia
1/10 – 1/14: Quito, Ecuador
1/14 – 1/23: Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
1/23 – 1/25: Guayaquil, Ecuador
1/25 – 1/31: Montevideo & Punta del Este, Uruguay
1/31 – 2/5: Florianapolis, Brazil
2/5 – 2/11: Sao Paulo & Maresias, Brazil
2/11 – 2/21: Recife, Brazil for Carnaval & Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
2/21 – 2/28: Bahia, Brazil
2/28 - 3/8: Rio & Buzios, Brazil
3/9: NYC

Also, remember Tiffany, the rocking British chick from the Roraima trek?? Well, she sent me a few more pics of that hike so I'm including them here. (It's so fun to get nostalgic about a trip before it's even over!) Apparently, a bunch of Tiffany's friends asked her who this guy was she was obviously snogging. From looking at the pics, I can't imagine how they could get that idea...

How cute are we here, all rugged and stuff???

Yep, we're obviously snogging.
Talk about "cute" -- how cute is my tiny little mesh tent in the foreground??
This pic should give some sense of the steepness o the "trail," and by trail, I mean "series of boulders arranged vertically,¨as well as a sense of the size of my pack, as well as a sense of my totally honkin' calf muscles.
Our guide, Elio, and me (looking rather mooby)

No comments: