Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm all about the boobies after all!

Hola peeps!

I was hoping to get fully current on my blog through Bogota and Quito before leaving Sunday morning (Jan. 14) for a week-long cruise of the Galapagos Islands aboard the Nemo I catamaran. Unfortunately, I have been out falling in love with the city of Quito and haven't had the time to update my blog. :-( And now I will most likely be offline with no internet access for at least a week. The DTs are already kicking in...

So be sure to check back by January 22 or so, by which point there should definitely be some updates on Bogota, Quito and the Galapagos Islands: masked boobies, red-footed boobies, blue-footed boobies, you name it! (Actually, I really just like saying "boobies.")
Blue-footed booby #1: "Hey Howie, any idea when that Sweeney guy is arriving?"
Blue-footed booby #2: "Not sure man, but I hope he's bringing the Zima 'cuz I'm looking to par-tay!"

No comments: